Race Day FAQ
Grand Pavilion, Rosehill Gardens Racecourse
Your host will be sent passes which you must have to gain access to the racecourse and Grand Pavilion. The pass must be secured and worn by the ticket holder to gain entrance to the event area. It is also required for anyone catching the chartered coaches to the event. Should any guests arrive and not be in possession of their entrance ticket, they will be charged $15 admission fee at the gate.
In the case you should need to order replacement tickets prior to the event day, please contact your Event Host. Tickets may be re-issued prior to the race day by Express Post only up until Wednesday before the day. Unfortunately we will not be able to replace wristbands or tickets on the event day.
Please advise your guests your table will be in the name of “John Coughlin”. Please ask your guests check the boards on arrival to find the table number under this name.
We will endeavour to accommodate any dietary requests. Please advise any dietary requests (e.g. vegetarian, gluten free) and the name of the guest at least 1 week in advance of the event. Please note that the meals are prepared in a commercial kitchen and traces of allergens may be present.
Ladies are required to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity and tradition of the Members’ Reserve.
· Any form of the following footwear; joggers, sports shoes, track shoes, runners, thongs, dilapidated footwear, scuffs, gumboots or slippers
· Jeans/denim, jodhpurs, shorts, untailored pants or jumpsuits
· Torn or ripped clothing
· Garments which show midriff
· Leggings worn as pants
· Parkas, duffle coats, windbreakers, tracksuit tops, denim jackets or anoraks
Gentlemen are required to wear tailored pants, dress shoes, a collared shirt and tie and a jacket, sports coat or blazer.
· Any form of the following footwear; joggers, sports shoes, track shoes, runners, sandals, thongs, dilapidated footwear, scuffs, gumboots or slippers
· Shoes without socks
· Jeans/denim, jodhpurs, shorts, chinos or untailored slacks
· Torn or ripped clothing
· Open neck shirts or shirts with no collar
· Parkas, duffle coats, windbreakers, tracksuit tops, denim jackets or anoraks, leather bomber jackets
· Peaked caps, beanies
· Pullovers or cardigans (without a jacket), rugby tops and football jerseys
The event will go ahead regardless of weather or if the races are cancelled.
Parking & Transportation
Rosehill Gardens is situated approximately 20km to the west of the Sydney CBD in what is the geographical heart of the city.
There is limited FREE car parking in P5 car park located on James Ruse Drive & Prospect Street and P6 Infield car park. Entry to the Infield car park is via Gate 2 Unwin Street.
A map of the racecourse is enclosed.
Three of the city’s major vehicular arteries – Parramatta Road, Victoria Road and the M4 Motorway service Rosehill Gardens, while special race day trains run direct to the racecourse. Patrons can also travel by Ferry from Circular Quay to Parramatta and connect with a free bus service.
Rosehill train station is located at the entrance of Rosehill Gardens Racecourse. For train timetables go to www.131500.com.au or any of Transport NSW’s apps.
For up to date travel advice please go to:
The Foundation has also provided limited coach transfers from various points of Sydney for $20 per person return. To enquire about availability please contact email@example.com for availability and booking forms.