The next Charity Golf Tournament will tale place at Pennant Hills Golf Club on 23 and 24 February 2017.
Here are some of the features of this fabulous event:
· The Course and Clubhouse will be dressed overall in banners and bunting.
· Oysters and Sparkling will again feature on the 14th tee.
· There are stunning team prizes to be won on every single golf hole.
· Each player will receive a players pack which includes a shirt, cap, golf balls, umbrella and travel bag.
· Some 360 golfers tee off in three sessions over two days. All teams will be provided with electric carts.
· The 19th Hole includes complimentary BBQ and bar.
· The winning team will be invited to compete – on behalf of Australia - in the 2017 New Zealand Financial Markets Association Charity Golf Classic.
The Foundation organises a Black Tie Gala Dinner as part of the Charity Golf Day. The Gala Dinner will place on the same day as the Golf Tournament at Sydney’s Westin Hotel located at Martin Place. The dinner, for 800 guests, includes top entertainment. Recent entertainers have included opera star, Amelia Farrugia; magician, James Galea; Vince Sorrenti and Antoinette Halloran.
During the dinner a fully electronic silent auction will be held for items ranging from luxury holidays flying business class to some of the world’s most exotic and beautiful locations, trips and tickets to top sporting events. Also included are fine wines, stunning jewellery, a game of tennis on centre court on finals day of a top international tennis tournament and artwork from top Australian artists.
A charity raffle with prizes valued at $10,000 will also be held.